Bowtop Railings can be suitable a wide variety of applications, from schools to public places. The softer design makes them an ideal alternative to Railheads.
There are three distinct categories of Bowtop Railings we offer:
- Standard- tubular infill with 100mm gaps between bars.
- ‘RoSPA’ spec – Bowtop railings with tighter infill gaps and hoops, mitigating the chance of of children trapping fingers, heads and necks between bars.
- Bespoke – please get in contact if you require something unique.
In addition we can offer Bowtop panels that are self raking, meaning no stepping of panels and less posts required. All railings are manufactured in mild steel.
- Straight posts dug into the ground, set with concrete
- bolt down posts with baseplates
- Cranked posts over the top of walls
- bespoke posts as required
With our inhouse workshop, we can design & manufacture a variety of gates with matching infill. From single leaf pedestrian gates, to fully automated vehicles gate and anything in between.
Standard colours include :
- RAL 6005 Green
- RAL 9005 Black
Other colours are available upon request.